Securonix Access Risk Intelligence provides the industry’s first access outlier detection and risk intelligence solution. The solution detects rogue access privileges and quantifies their risk to give you actionable results. Using our patented peer group analysis technique, the Securonix solution analyzes millions of access privileges and provides you with the rogue privileges to review and revoke. Use the Securonix technology for implementing continuous monitoring and controls.
Each user with access to your sensitive data and critical applications is a potential target for attackers. Clean up rogue access privileges held by accounts and users. Use the Securonix Access Risk Intelligence solution to implement Risk based access management.
Access Risk Intelligence will help you:
- Reduce the effort of access certifications by 90% and get 85% access revocation rate
- Prevent rogue access from getting assigned to users
- Unprecedented Visibility: 360″ drill down cube views. View all interconnections for Users, Applications, hosts, databases, Peers, Access privileges, Activities and even network sources
- Dashboard views with intuitive graphs for easy visualizations
- Compare,contrast and set up custom searches for detailed analytics and alerts
How does it work?
Access Risk Intelligence provides a more targeted and practical approach to control rogue user access. With the primary focus on implementing sound security controls, the solution detects outliers in access privileges.
Users are dynamic entities with several linkages within the organization. Their needs for access to applications and systems change with their changing job duties. The Securonix solution automatically assigns users to multiple peer groups and checks the validity of each access privilege against other members of the peer group. Using our patented outlier detection technique, the Securonix solution quickly detects abnormal access
privileges and quantifies the degree of outlierness for the access privilege. Each user is then assigned an overall access risk score based on the number of outliers and the degree of outlierness. The results of the Securonix solution are actionable and easy to understand.
Download and print this datasheet for Access Risk Intelligence.