PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU CHOOSE TO PROVIDE
In order to enable visitors of our website to see certain pages, when specifically requested by them, we require some contact information, (such as name, and e-mail address). The information collected shall be used for the purposes providing you with email support and in order to allow Securonix to contact you, from time to time, via email communication, with news and updates about services, products and offers (such as: a newsletter, new releases, new features, special offers etc.).
If you wish, at any time, to remove your email address from any of the above mentioned email mailing lists and stop receiving future email communications from Us, other than the emails directly related to the Service functionality/Software, you may unsubscribe by an email to: [email protected]. For your convenience, email communication from Us contains instructions regarding how to unsubscribe from Our e-mail mailing lists.
Contact information is information such as your name or mailing address that can be used to uniquely identify you. In order to get the Services/Software and/or receiving newsletters or commercial offers, You must provide contact information.
All your contact information, including, but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, email address, is held in strict confidence. This information is collected for the primarily purposes of enabling you to receive the Services requested by you, but may also be used, from time to time, to provide you with newsletters or commercial offers. Securonix does not sell or share contact information in a form that can identify you with any other party.
Any information given to us shall be stored and managed with our best possible care, and will not be used in ways to which you have not consented. We will not sell rent, or exchange such personally identifiable information to any other organization or entity unless the user is first notified and expressly agreed to it. Notwithstanding the above, we may indeed disclose personal information if required to do so by subpoenas, court orders or legal process or when such disclosure is made for establishment or exercise of legal rights or in defending against legal claim, or as otherwise required by law.
If you decide you no longer wish to receive postal mailings and/or e-mails from us, please let us know by sending an e-mail or writing to us and telling us you no longer wish to receive postal mail and/or e-mail. Please provide us with your exact name, postal address, and/or e-mail address. We will be sure your name is removed from our mailing list.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED AND STORED
In common with many websites, we also measure the performance of our website in order to improve and customize it in favor of our visitors. During your visit, we may automatically collect and temporarily store certain usage information about visits to our websites. This information may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring/ existing pages and URLs, domain names, pages viewed and the date and time of your request and other such information that uniquely identify your browser. Such information is used for system administration and for producing usage statistics. We may entrust third parties with the described performance measurement. Such third parties will be required to use appropriate confidential and security measures.
Our website may deposit certain bits of information called “cookies” in a visitor’s computer. Generally, a cookie assigns a unique number to the visitor that has no meaning outside the assigning site. Cookies can tell us how and when pages in a website are visited and by how many people. This technology does not collect an individual visitor’s identifying information; rather, this information is also in an aggregate form. The purpose of this technology and the information it provides is again to help us improve our website. Most web browsers allow the user to deny or accept the cookie feature. However, please note that cookies may be necessary to provide you with certain features (e.g. customized delivery of information) available on our website. Further information about cookies can be found at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.mspx.
SAFE HARBOR / PIPEDA
Securonix complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework, satisfying its obligations under the EU Directive on Data Protection, Swiss data protection law, and PIPEDA. Securonix has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the U.S. Department of Commerce Safe Harbor program, and to view Securonix’s certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/. In so doing, Securonix adopts the following principles from the Safe Harbor program:
- Securonix may collect certain Sensitive Personal Information from and about individuals which can be identified with such specific individual, including without limitation, the contact and financial information mentioned above. You understand and agree that Securonix may forward such information on as appropriate and permitted by law. If you provide such Sensitive Personal Information, you cannot opt out of any lawful request for said information from law enforcement agencies or prevent Securonix from providing such information as otherwise required by law. Further, in certain rare instances, we may disclose your Sensitive Personal Information as deemed necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against those who may be causing you harm, or to Securonix or others.
- Anyone who submits Sensitive Personal Information to Securonix may choose to not have any of their Sensitive Personal Information submitted or transferred to third parties in accordance with the terms of this Policy. If you do not wish for your Sensitive Personal Information to be disclosed, please let us know by contacting us at [email protected] and we will cease any distribution of your Sensitive Personal Information within a reasonable time after receiving your request.
- Securonix will only collect Sensitive Personal Information if you submit such Sensitive Personal Information. Such Sensitive Personal Information will only be used by Securonix as appropriate. If you do not want us to collect and use Sensitive Personal Information, please do not submit such type of Sensitive Personal Information to us.
- By submitting Sensitive Personal Information and checking the appropriate box consenting to the use and transfer of Sensitive Personal Information in accordance with this Policy, you authorize certain Sensitive Personal Information data transfer to others (“Transfer Recipients”) for use by Transfer Recipients. Transfer Recipients may not necessarily be in the European Union, Canada or countries which have been deemed by the European Union and/or Canada to have “adequate” data protection laws, and may be in territories like the United States where an equivalent level of data protection is not granted. Securonix will contract with Transfer Recipients to abide by privacy terms for otherwise noncompliant entities.
- Securonix has implemented security measures to ensure the privacy of your Sensitive Personal Information, and believes that such security measures provide reasonable precautions against the unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of Sensitive Personal Information Securonix collects.
- Securonix believes that it collects only such Sensitive Personal Information which is required for Securonix to provide services for or fulfill its contractual obligations, and therefore only collects or processes Sensitive Personal Information which is required for Securonix to provide services for or to fulfill its contractual obligations.
- Securonix will make a good faith attempt to allow you to view your Sensitive Personal Information to the extent required by applicable regulations. Securonix may make certain Sensitive Personal Information available on-line for inspection by the individual associated with such Sensitive Personal Information, including containing information about how to request any corrections or deletions of any erroneous Sensitive Personal Information. You can also review your Sensitive Personal Information by contacting us at [email protected] and we will make all corrections and/or deletions of erroneous Sensitive Personal Information brought to its attention within a reasonable time period and as required by applicable data privacy regulations.
Links on this Site to websites are provided as a convenience to you. Such linked sites are outside our control and responsibility and are not covered by this policy. If you use any such linked sites, you should consult the privacy policies posted on those websites.
Upon a user’s request, we shall remove all the user’s data from the website. All removed user’s data shall be kept for three additional months (offline) before deletion.
Although we take necessary measures in order to provide a secure website we can not fully control and therefore can not be liable for all interruptions, intrusions, errors, loss of data or any other interferences with the use of this website caused by a breach of security.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall we be liable for any special or consequential damages that results from the use of, or the inability to use, the website and the materials in it.
Without derogating the aforementioned, in no event shall our total liability exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the site.
For any question or to request modification or deletion of your personal information, please e-mail: [email protected]
CHANGES AND UPDATES TO THIS POLICY