2019 Insider Threat Survey Report
The 2019 Insider Threat Report reveals the latest trends and challenges facing organizations, how IT and security professionals are dealing with risky insiders, and how organizations are preparing to better protect their critical data and IT infrastructure.
- 68% of organizations feel moderately to extremely vulnerable to insider attacks
- 73% of organizations confirm insider attacks are becoming more frequent
- 39% identified cloud storage and file sharing apps as the most vulnerable to insider attacks
- 56% believe detecting insider attacks has become significantly to somewhat harder since migrating to the cloud
- 59% think that privileged IT users pose the biggest insider security risk to organizations