ADDISON, Texas, Aug 29, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Securonix, the market leader in next-generation SIEM and User and Entity Behavior Analytics, announced today record growth in both revenue and customer acquisition in first half of 2018.
- Bookings more than doubled with a 150 percent increase year over year.
- Subscription revenue nearly tripled with a 195 percent increase year over year.
- Customer retention rate of over 98 percent.
“The SIEM market is ready for disruption. Organizations are tired of the legacy architecture and rule-based approach of the traditional SIEM platforms. Securonix Next-Gen SIEM available both on-prem and cloud is using the power of big data and patented machine learning to provide economical log ingestion, better threat detection, intelligent analysis, and faster incident response,” said Sachin Nayyar, CEO of Securonix. “We are thrilled with the momentum we are seeing in 2018, and the trust we are building with new and existing customers is fueling our growth in the United States and internationally.”
In addition to the strong sales growth, Securonix has also been recently recognized for their business and technology acumen.
- Securonix was placed as the most visionary SIEM in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for SIEM.
- SC Magazine picked Securonix Next-Gen SIEM as the overall winner of their 2018 Trust Awards for Best Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Solution.
- Enterprise Management Associates chose Securonix in both their “Best Value Leader” and “Best Innovator” categories in their 2018 Radar report for SIEM.
“Cybersecurity is becoming a top issue for business and government agencies today. In this digitally dependent world, we need cyber defense technologies that can rapidly detect and neutralize the threat,” said Mike McConnell, former director of National Intelligence and NSA, former Vice Chairman of Booz Allen Hamilton, and Securonix Board Director. “I am excited about Securonix’s approach of using big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence to provide a best-in-class security monitoring solution.”
Rapid adoption of Securonix Cloud is driving a significant portion of this success. The Securonix Cloud offering includes UEBA, SIEM, and Security Data Lake (log management) solutions. Securonix Cloud is the only complete SIEM and UEBA offering in the cloud for cloud environments and is expected to continue on this growth path as companies look to move more and more of their datacenter components, applications, and data to cloud environments.
Securonix transforms enterprise security with actionable intelligence. Using a purpose-built security analytics platform, Securonix quickly and accurately detects high-risk threats to your organization.
For more information about Securonix visit https://securonix.com
AquaLab PR for Securonix