Insider Threats: Why It Continues to Matter Today
Discover how to build an effective insider threat program.
The key to a successful insider threat program is to find synergies between people, process, and technologies which are suitable for that corresponding organization, based on various factors such as organization size, culture, and most importantly risk appetite.
Download this white paper to learn what an ideal insider threat program looks like, including:
- Where to begin when building an insider threat program
- What types of risks to mitigate
- The three types of insider risks
- What to look for in a technology platform
- What data to collect depending on maturity level